Wednesday, March 02, 2011

And so it begins...

Welcome to the official blog of Stephen Young, Get Stephen.

As a professional real estate agent living in Oshawa, and serving the entire Durham Region, my goal is not just to post informative information regarding the real estate market, but also to contribute on all news items regarding our community.

Comments, thoughts, and opinions are ALWAYS welcome at Get Stephen as long as it meets one imperative criteria:  keep the posts respectful and clean.  Otherwise, comments will be deleted.

Blogging is new to me, so please be patient as I practise my writing and communication skills.  If you already know me, you likely agree that I have an opinion on almost anything, so if you have an idea for a topic, please don't be shy.

So, what do you think so far?
8-)

Stephen
GetStephen.com

1 comment:

  1. I like it better with frames, although when I clicked to it from Facebook, there was a big Fido ad in the way...

    And I don't like any of the choices for your poll as my first choise is to EXPAND THE MUSEUM (the current presence in the park)

    ReplyDelete